Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Rojak

arrrghh... have been absent for such a long while that i lost my will and drive to blog and to write. but the things happening lately make me feel like writing.

Blog Skin

Nope, I didn't change my blog skin/template. It's actually just a bakground. I like this pretty much cus it's PINK, but in the shade I like. I don't really fancy neon pink. They are just too.... neon.

Him

Ahh. One of the gems of my life. He's the saviour of everything. He's the warm fuzzy comforter you hide from the cold with, the "prawnee" taste in a delicious bowl of hot prawn noodles, the tasty brown sauce that comes with a plate of Ikea Swedish meatballs, the mic in a Redbox karaoke room, the juice inside a "juice meatball", the camera in a handphone, the nice and cute icing on top of a Wondermilk Cuppacake, the herbal taste that lingers in your mouth after you take a herbal tea egg.... He's everything that makes the things in my life complete and nice. Just like how all the food I love to eat above is complete with the sauces, taste and looks.
I love him. And it still amazes me how he has the ability to just do certain things without looking as if he is pissed off with me. I bully him... all the time. And I know I am evil. :P But I know he loves me so much. And that's enough... for me to love him for everything that he is. :)

Resign

I tendered my resignation from Elken. One sentence - I want to be nearer to home. Simple as that.

I can't think of anything else to write... lol. But I guess I'll post up some pictures soon enough.. :)

No comments: