Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Gut Feelings

A few weeks ago, I suspected that he was back with the ex. And to my (not so much) amazement, he is!

Well, I would say that they are pretty predictable. It's like the more they try to hide and cover up, the more obvious it becomes. I have to admit that I am not very happy. I am not happy because I feel like a fool to have committed myself to that relationship for a year. But I am glad that the relationship was long over before the ex gf came back again.

For those of you who don't know, I had quite some problems with this ex because his ex always came knocking on the door. It pissed me off a lot because I never felt peace. But I don't totally blame her for it because my ex never made it a point to tell her that he already had a new gf until she kind of found out. Ahh... thinking back, I honestly feel dumb. :P

Well, I left him after some time because I could not take the fact that the girl was lying to me about not contacting him, but she secretly contacted him behind my back. I was actually alright with contacting, but she was waaaaaaaay too much because she would always cry to him and tell him things just to gain sympathy. I despise her in this way. I feel she has no self-respect and no pride at all. She left him first, and then she wants him back. It felt so weird. I hated being bugged by her. And so I left because I could not take the torture.

My ex kept on telling me that he will never be with her even after we broke up. The girl told me the same thing too. She even had the cheek to tell me that I am irreplaceable...

but now... Tadaaaaaaa~~

THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER!!

I just feel fortunate that my gut feelings and instincts served me well.

Some people can just be very hypocritical.

The funniest part was the my ex came telling me that they are back together and it has always been what I wanted. I was actually on the verge of getting laughing fits when I heard that. Then I just calmly replied him.

"Err.. I think you got your facts wrong. I don't think I wanted you two to get back together before. I think the person who wanted it the most is your current gf."

And he kept quiet after that.

Ah.. some people can just be very amusing, aren't they? Even my mum said they are predictable.
As much as I feel weird about this, I still give them my best wishes. As long as they are both happy. At least, this has always been what they want.

**************************************************************

No comments: