Monday, 28 September 2009

A Guy Named Mike

I am in love.....










with a guy named Mike.

He is everywhere to me. I need to see him everyday. He's my ecstasy. I feel I can't breathe when I don't see him. When I look at him I scream and shriek like some crazy woman and gets stares from Nic. He thinks I am nuts and I don't blame him. I don't know what's happening to me.

I don't need to sleep when I see Mike. I don't need to eat, don't need to work, don't need to do anything. I just feel like staring at him 24/7.

Sometimes I even imagine he's my boyfriend and we'd go for dates.
The last time I imagined things and felt like this was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in my teenage years when I was crazy and nuts over blondies like Lee from Blue, Alex Band from The Calling and Legolas Greenleaf (I know he is a character, but I seriously loved him back then. Legolas, not Orlando.)

Mike....

is my office computer's wallpaper....


He's in my dreams - day and night... ahh my Mikey.. <3

How do you even say NO to men like him!?!?! I would die just to be able to let him kiss me. He seems like a good kisser you know... and he looks so good...
So deliciously good and hawwwwwwwt!!! Makes my heart beats faster...

So just tell me....

HOW DO I SAY NO TO A MAN LIKE MIKE?!?!?
ps:
I am seriously crazily in love with him. If you people have any Mike's posters or stuffs, please kindly make contributions to me... I will take it all.. Thank you! :D