skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I Miss Sundays
i miss him so much today. have been hit by pangs of emotions since i woke up. wanted to see him so much. Sunday morning used to be my favourite. I would opened his room door, tip toed across the room, climb into bed with him, and then look at his face as he sleeps. Then I would play with his hair, his eyebrows and lips. He would rub my hands off his face, grab me, smell my forehead and smile with his eyes closed.
it became a habit doing things to him on Sunday mornings. this morning when i woke up, i wanted to much to open his room door and see him there, lying on the bed, waiting for me to disturb.
i miss those moments. i still have another 8 months to bear.
i just miss him. wish he is here to let me hold.
No comments:
Post a Comment