He reached Damascus at around 9pm last night. Called him but the line kept disconnecting, so he called back. The reception was really bad. I couldn't really make out what he was saying. Tried very hard to piece the words together so that it all makes sense.
cried the moment i heard him said "Hello". It was beautiful. I kept repeating "I miss you" again and again. I feared he couldn't hear me. then he said "I miss *blurry* too".. I understood what he said, even though it wasn't as perfect as it always sound. Tears flowed immediately.
Today he messaged me saying that it's super cold and he is wearing three layers of clothing. He couldn't bathe in his own house because the water pipe is frozen. He'll most probably be shifting out of his current apartment in the next few days. His current place is too dusty with frozen pipes.
i miss him terribly much. wish that the next 200 odd days will pass by faster so i can see and hug him again.
I just feel like packing my bags and go home. I really do. But i promised him that i'd be strong and fight on for us. And I will.
9866
6 years ago

8 comments:
i totally agree on the crappy reception part. most of the time, for me, it is muffled, lagged, blurry, and choppy it's just so frustrating. =( havent talked to u in a while but just wanted u to know that i understand exactly how u feel. i do. from the cries at the sound of hello to the thought of packing up, cuz i was there 4months ago. another 2o more. anyway, i sincerely hope and pray that everything will turn out fine for you. be strong. be happy. *hugs*
Thanks D. it's really something we have to overcome huh? Thanks for the prayers. hope urs will end soon. by the way, what's ur name?
are you my beloved crossbun?
me is hmm...let me check...hotpuff.
crossbun is here..
i cant say much here cuz u edi know wht to do..
all i can say is..hang in there babe..stay strong..
totally undstd u..
but u kno whts the good news..if u can withstand this..u n ed will rlei have a blast in the rship..
i do believe u can overcme it..
hugs..
hehe. thanks denise n christine. adam will be back soon huh?
nobody can ganti master.. i know that.. but.. while he's not around... let me giv u huggies ^^ haha... special huggies oh!!! hahaha... love u nini...
be strong.. and tunggu master ya! hehe
haha. if u consider 20 more months as soon. then yea.
Post a Comment