Monday, 19 October 2009

Just when I thought....

I met Ethan!!!

He is soooooooooooooo drop dead gorgeous and I swear I found it EXTREMELY hard to take my eyes off him. Boy, he's one hell of a breath taking view. *I know the way I describe him sounds weird, but I don't freaking care.. I am insanely smitten by Mr. Ruan!*

The moment he stepped down his car, I heard Jaime said "OMG HE'S SO HANDSOME!!!"
I wish I saw what Jaime saw. I was in the 4th or 5th line from the barricade, and yet, I could not see him. I am short and there was this giant guy (at least 1.88m tall!! I swear!) standing right in front of us. He looked a bit like Kin Yin actually. Lol. Anyway, we were surrounded by really a lof of girls (obviously there for Ethan) and also quite an amount of boys (40% were there to accompany their gfs) and the remaining are there for Cheryl Yang.

I felt like I was in purgatory. It was torturing because we had to stand from 7pm till 930pm. It was hot because there were so many people. It was smelly because everyone was sweating. It was scary because you cannot imagine what the other girls did the moment they saw Ethan. It was noisy because the girls just could not stop screaming. It was really hell-like.

But the moment Ethan spoke to me, I felt it was all worth it. Although it was just a very short question, followed by a really sweet smile, I was poisoned by him. All I did was to just nod my head and smile like a retard. And then I happily shook his hand and he said "Bye!" and smiled again. OMG. I actually shrieked after receiving his autograph!! I had never been so high in my entire life...

And just when I thought I am in love with Ethan, I realized....

I MISS MIKE!!!!!!!! Shit. I am still very in love with him...
And I think if it was Mike on stage, I would have gone crazy on the spot. I probably would even faint...

I am still in love with Mike. huhu...

No comments: