this post is dedicated to the strongest girl I have ever known...
Miss Christine Goh!!
Congrats to you my dear on your engagement!!!!!
I seriously don't know how to express my excitement when I received your sms last night! I was so happy and I actually did feel like crying! The very first thing I told Jaime (I was with her then) was that you deserve this sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!
I have known you for 4 years, and in these 4 years, I would not say that everything has been perfect. But from what I know and what I see, you have been through so much in life, and so much in love, and this is probably the best that I ever wished for you!
It feels like a dream come true for me to see you get married!!
I am very very happy for you. All those sleepless nights and tears when kvlye was in Japan, is now paid off!! You stubborn girl! I am proud of you that you chose to stick to your decision and your choice even though the road was tough and rocky. Proud of you... so so much. :)
I wish you both nothing but the purest of happiness, the best in life and a very blessed life together after this!
Do invite me to your wedding ar!!! :)
I LOVE YOU, BITCH!
9866
6 years ago

2 comments:
hey..thank you so much for this post..
i nearly cry readin it..so touching..
thank you for standin be me when the rubber hits my road..
thank you for sharing this joy with both kvlye and i..
we apreciate it very much..
thank you so much and i wish you well in your life and evrything else..
love you too..
i am still so happy!! haha. just thinking about you married makes me feel so relieved! you finally found someone good that will take care of you.
i still remember what you told me..
your dad said "don't marry someone you can live with, but marry someone you cannot live without."
I guess you and kvlye are the best example for that phrase. :) i am so happy!!! hahaha...
Post a Comment