Thursday, 4 June 2009

Past

This post is gonna be bitchy. So don't continue if you don't feel like reading.

I've been having this matter pent up for some time. And I totally forgot about this when I was away from West Malaysia. Now that I'm back, and I saw something which reminded me of this pent up anger, I just have to blog.

I wonder since when does my past becomes somebody else's interest. Seriously. What's so nice and great about my past that you actually have to ask a third party regarding the matter?

It is not like you know any of my past problems, interests and who I used to date. And most importantly, WHY THE HELL DO THEY MATTER TO YOU? Is my past somehow gonna change the story of your life in great ways? Or do you plan to publish a book about my past? Plus I don't see why anything about my past should be of your interest, unless you're just plain bored, with nothing else better to do than to poke your nose into other people's affairs and I quote my friend "dig a dead dog up"... Maybe... just maybe you're just trying very hard to find that tiny little mistake I made from the past that you can actually spread stories about me to other people...

Go ahead if that is what you're searching for.. because you'll never find anything concrete nor any significant. Besides, someone else would have taken the Bitch Throne instead of me.. yes yes!

Ah.. from the looks of it, I think you seriously are plain bored, aren't you? Because you seem to find my past amusing. So, what have you found out about my past? That I was one helluva a great person to be with or that I was bitchy all the time...??? I'd actually love to hear from you...

Oh wait! Just in case you forgot, there's someone much much bitchier..and it is YOU! You have successfully become Bitchy Queen! Congratulations!

Well, everyone knows anyway that you were once... or maybe you still are known for your notorious reputation that exceeds the norms of ordinary and sane people like us. No, you're not weird... nor are you queer...

You're just plain irritating, unreasonable, unscrupulous, unbelievable and totally ignorant! And all these are just understatements...If I could come up with a list of adjectives to describe your personality and your endless drama, oh my... trust me that it would probably take me a week to type them all out!!

But I decided to spare my readers the agony and also to not contaminate my blog any further. You are so not worth any of their time..

I think you're a perfect match with THAT other person who annoys me to the max...or maybe also the other one who resembles a toothpaste... hmm.. either way, I am glad that I do not have to see you anymore again and let's hope it remains that way.. :)

Happy doing your detective work. If you care to know more, you can direct your questions to me instead of my other friends. I'd be more than glad to assist you in searching for your answers.
Or would you be interested to know my other friends' pasts now??

Don't poke your nose into things that is none of your concern at all..It's rude, it's unhealthy, and most of all, IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF..

JUST STAY IN YOUR OWN CIRCLE AND DO NOT STEP INTO MINE, BITCH!!

5 comments:

LY said...

who is that bitch? haha!!

Eunice said...

Hi LY, I'll tell you who if you provide me your email.. haha.. anyway, who are you?

Unknown said...

wonder who.... 0.o*

LY said...

LY is Liyun lo... haha... how many frens with short form LY in the names u have? hehe... tell me tell me... kepoh neh... ahah!!!

Eunice said...

haha.. msn tell you!