I fell in love yesterday with Optimus Prime... AGAIN!!

I so want to marry him. So so so so want to be part of the Autobots. If I was Mikaela, I would give up Sam anytime and marry Optimus..
Optimus is
soooooooo darn sexxxxy (a lot of "x" means he is sexier than most sexy men)
soooooooo brave and courageous!
soooooooo beautiful..inside and outside.
soooooooo intelligent...
soooooooo kind and generous.
soooooooo talented.
soooooooo strong and mighty (this is a must..i need protection)
soooooooo manly..his voice is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo full of manliness..
right now, I wish i can hug him..can touch him and can smell him... but i think he smells like grease.. but wth!?!? i love him!!!
but these are all just my imagination and impossible dreams
I will never have Optimus.. T_T
but it's ok...
I DON'T HAVE OPTIMUS, BUT I HAVE NICHOLAS...
almost same la..
勉强还可以啦!!
hahahahaa....

No comments:
Post a Comment