Can't remember when was the last time I got to sit down at the dining table and had dinner with my dad.
Can't remember when was the last time the annoying but ever-so-adorable little brother of mine comes into my room every now and then just to "check on me".
Can't remember when was the last time I got to watch mum jumped into the white Proton Iswara and speed off for her line dance lessons.
Can't remember when was the last time I felt the warmth of my cat, Frodo's tummy.
Can't remember when was the last time I bathe under the slow and not-so-powerful shower at home.
Can't remember when was the last time I had slept covered in that red comforter of mine.
Wait....I think I remember!
It's all TODAY.
feels great to be home. :)
***********************************************************
Janice got me a perfume for my 22nd birthday on the day we returned from Cambodia. She bought it at KLIA and I wasn't with her. So when I came home, I happily unwrapped my gift and found this......
Loving it to bits. It smells musky and has a bit of mediterranean feel to it. Not so strong, flowery scent and most importantly it's musky!
I suddenly have quite a lot of perfume now.
Splendor by Elizabeth Arden. Delicious Night by DKNY. Voile de Jasmin by Bvlgari.
Plus lotsa small Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden vials. OOh.. I shall be smelling good for quite sometime...
Thanks, sis! Love the scent!
ps: I am missing Mr. Ng so so so so so much right now!! It's been hell not having you around. Too used to having you beside me! Can't wait to see you on Sunday! muacks. Love you!



2 comments:
Miss you too, baby
Hope to see you on coming Sunday.
you will definitely see me, my dear!
Post a Comment