Friday, 17 April 2009

I Missed the Last Day of School

You read it right.

I missed the last class ever. Not very sure if it's the last in my entire life because I might or might not continue with studies. I'm still very unsure.

Actually I think I skipped class. More or less. And I feel freaking guilty about it. sigh...

Had to rush for FYP. But before I did my thesis, I actually went out for a movie with Wan Hao, Bum, Stephy, KY, CT and Mr. Ng.
We went to wacth Friday the 13th. I wouldn't say it's a nice movie, but I like the company! Ate Shihlin after the movie. Crapped a lot.

The guys went to the guitar shop after that. CT got something.. and the girls stood at one corner and chatted. Then Wan Hao suddenly told Nic

"My sis ask you to treat Eunice well ar! She's a nice girl!"

Lol. I didn't know how to react when she said that. Syiok sendiri only!

By the way, it's such a small world. Bumbum's my senior. Wan Hao's sister's bf is my sister's hometown friend. Plus I know this guy as well. And Wan Hao's sis has been to my house before and it's such irony that I never knew Wan Hao before this.

Talking about fate. I think my Year 3 Sem 3 is the nicest of all. I made a lot of new friends. Gained a lot of fun and laughter in the end.

ah.. i'm gonna miss these people so much.

Suddenly have so much urge to do crazy stuffs. Who want to do with me?!?!?


1 comment:

Nichol@s said...

me! me! me!
Dear will do together with you.
Wahaha!