Monday, 30 March 2009

When The Going Gets Tough

Rushing for assignments can sometimes be a huge ass pain. Having to finish the FYP first draft by 2pm tomorrow is not helping either.

At times when I feel so pressured and tensed because of the overloading work, I am surprised myself that I actually feel happy. Work will only be completely done on Wednesday when I hand in my Comm Law assignment. And for a while, I can breathe...

What makes me happy and smiley right now is you. Having you work side by side with me, laughing through, talking through, discussing work.. suddenly i don't feel so alone... I don't feel I'm fighting on alone anymore.

Thank you, for being there for me. Hugs.

Mr. Ng had a presentation today!


you've already helped me a lot by making things ok when I feel down, so don't be sorry. Just stand by me like always and fight on together with me. :)

8 comments:

crossbun said...

ho rui-yi, eunice...
if you ever changebyour blog add without telling me again, i will therefore pluck both your eye balls out..ok?
hahahahaha..
thank goodness i found yr blog..

crossbun said...

ho rui-yi, eunice...
if you ever changebyour blog add without telling me again, i will therefore pluck both your eye balls out..ok?
hahahahaha..
thank goodness i found yr blog..

crossbun said...

ho rui-yi, eunice...
if you ever changebyour blog add without telling me again, i will therefore pluck both your eye balls out..ok?
hahahahaha..
thank goodness i found yr blog..

crossbun said...

ho rui-yi, eunice...
if you ever changebyour blog add without telling me again, i will therefore pluck both your eye balls out..ok?
hahahahaha..
thank goodness i found yr blog..

Eunice said...

omg christine, do you need to spam my comment box like that ar? lol.. ok ok will let you know the next time i change my blog address!

Anonymous said...

WOI i spent one week trying to figure out where u went ok

then wanted to ask you
but scared you dont want me to read your blog hahaha

Eunice said...

michelle, so sorry!! next time come ask me k? lol. didn't mean to not tell anyone and why on earth would i not want you to read my blog?

Anonymous said...

i scared you privatize and duno my email ah! T_T