Saturday, 4 July 2009

别再继续这样

I overheard this song today. And I couldn't help but think of you. I know you've always been trying to be strong, to move on. But at times, it seems so tough. It seems so rough. As if the whole world is going against you. You wish that time would turn back and you'd know how to make things right at times...but then again, it might have been wrong all along from the very beginning. Sometimes, life's really made up of more downs than ups... but then again, if we expect a little lesser, maybe these things would change and become better things in life.

Time is moving. So must you. Every step you take may be full of pain and full of sorrow. Those memories.. those moments where the world was only filled with both your voices and laughter. Leave them in the past. Don't let them haunt you again. I'll walk every single step with you. I am always here for you. You know who you are. Hugs. Be strong!






别在伤口上洒盐


好久不见你瘦了一大圈
苦笑的脸忙而累
你说好男人绝种了
爱一年往往要伤个叁五年
你拒绝再看见晴天
却总问离快乐有多远
爱的平衡点小心拿捏
该醒的时候你却还想醉
最后只有往幸福门外退


别让昨天在你伤口狂妄的洒盐
一碰就痛一想就悲
爱一遍教人老了好几十岁
别让昨天在你伤口狂妄的洒盐
冲掉心中爱的馀味再活一遍

那种人不值得留恋
那些爱拖一天错一天
相爱的情歌你听不厌
相仇的局面你又躲不远
你步步的往自由门外退

别让昨天在你伤口狂妄的洒盐
一碰就痛一想就悲
爱一遍教人老了好几十岁
别让昨天在你伤口狂妄的洒盐
冲掉心中爱的馀味再活一遍

怕寂寞的人在城市中相爱
你要勇敢一点点


ps: 我听这首歌到流泪了。 感触很多!

No comments: